some introduction of yarn
Yarn according to the type of raw material
I. pure yarn:
Pure yarn is composed of the same kind of fiber, such as cotton yarn, wool yarn, viscose fiber yarn, acrylic yarn, polyester yarn, nylon yarn and so on.
2. Blended (mixed) yarn:
Blended or twisted yarns are yarns composed of two or more fibers, such as polyester/cotton blended yarns, wool/polyester blended yarns, wool/nitrile blended yarns, polyester/viscose/nitrile blended yarns, silk/cotton blended yarns, etc. There are more than two kinds of staple fiber blended spinning staple yarn, called blended yarn; And by two kinds of above filament yarn combination (if add twist) the yarn that becomes, call mix fine yarn.
1. Yarn twist -- the number of twists per unit length. There are Z twist and S twist;
2. General comb (carding) -- yarn woven by combing only one end of the carding machine in the spinning process;
3. Combing -- yarns that are combed by a combing machine at both ends of the fibers in the spinning process have fewer impurities and straighter fibers;
4. Blend -- yarn formed by mixing two or two fibers of different properties;
5, yarn count -- used to show the yarn fineness index, mainly in British, metric, special, denier;
6, single yarn -- spinning machine directly out of the product, once detwisting will be spread, referred to as yarn;
7, strand -- two or more yarn and twisted together, referred to as thread;
8. Sewing thread -- a general term for thread products used for stitching clothing and other sewn products;
9. New spinning -- compared with the traditional ring spinning method, the spinning process has a free end, such as air spinning, friction spinning, etc. Instead of twist, the yarn is entangled.