the knowledge of kniiting fabric
Direction of fabric length
Warp, warp and warp density -- the direction of fabric length; The yarns are called warp yarns; The number of threads in the 1 inch inner yarn is the warp density (warp density);
Direction of fabric width
Weft, weft, weft density -- fabric width direction; The yarn is called the weft yarn, and the number of threads in the 1 inch inner yarn is the weft density (weft density).
The density of
- used to represent a woven fabric per unit length in the roots of yarn count, usually 1 inch or yarn number within 10 centimeters, the use of national standard said yarn number density within 10 centimeters, but textile enterprises are still used to use a number of yarn density within 1 inch. For example, the usual "45x45/108x58" indicates that the warp weft is 45 branches, and the latitude and weft density is 108 and 58.
- effective width of fabric, commonly used in inches or centimeters, common are 36 inches, 44 inches, 56-60 inches, etc., are called in the narrow, with wide, higher than 60 inches fabrics for wide, often called wide cloth, commonly today in our country, the fabric width can reach 360 cm wide. The width of the fabric is generally marked behind the density, for example, the three mentioned fabrics are: "45x45/108x58/60", i.e., "45x45/108x58/60".
The gram weight of the fabric is generally the grams of the weight of the fabric, the gram weight is an important technical index of knitted fabric, and the woollen cloth is usually regarded as the important technical index. The weight of the denim is usually expressed in "OZ", which is the ounce of weight per square yard, such as 7 ounces, 12 ounces of denim, etc.
- Japan as the "first dyed fabric" refers to the yarn or filament yarn after dyeing first, and then use the color yarn for weaving technique, this fabric is called "yarn-dyed fabric" generally referred to as the dyeing factory, the production of yarn-dyed fabric factory, such as denim, and most of the shirt fabrics are yarn-dyed fabric.
(1) woven fabrics (woven fabrics) : a fabric that is interwoven with a certain regularity on the loom, arranged vertically and horizontally. There is a jean cloth woven brocade yarn and so on.
(2) the knitted fabrics, knitted fabrics), formed by knitting yarn weaving fabric, divided into weft and warp knitting.
A weft knitted fabric is used to feed the weft thread from the weft to the needle of the knitting machine, so that the yarn can be bent in order and formed into a circle.
B warp knitted fabric is used in a set or several sets of parallel yarns, on all working needles that feed into the knitting machine, at the same time into a circle.
(3) non-woven fabrics: the loose fibers are bonded or sewn together. At present, there are two methods: adhesion and puncture. This method can greatly simplify the process, reduce the cost, improve labor productivity, and have a promising future.
(4) braiding (braided fabrics) : two or more lines, which are misaligned, carded or interwoven into products, such as seats, baskets and other bamboo and rattan products; Or one or more threads of yarn, twisted braids, knotted products. The other kind is the complex product of three-dimensional structure composed of special equipment and multi-path yarn in a certain space.
(5) compound fabric (compound fabrics) : composed of woven fabric, knitted fabric, braiding, non-woven fabric or film material in two or more materials by hand in weaving, acupuncture, spunlace, coherence, stitching, riveting and other methods to form multilayer fabrics.
(1) pure textile fabrics: the materials that make up the fabric are all made of the same fiber, and there are cotton fabric, wool fabric, polyester fabric, etc.
(2) blended fabric: the materials that make up the fabric are made of two or more different kinds of fibers, which are made of blended yarn and are blended fabric such as polyester, polyester, polyester and cotton.
(3) mixed and fabric: fabric material made by two kinds of fibers of single yarn, made into a thread after the merger, low elastic polyester filament and long and mixed, there are polyester staple fiber with low elastic polyester filament and a thread, etc.
(4) interwoven fabric: the raw materials of the two directional systems that make up the fabric are used in different fiber yarns, with silk rayon mixed with ancient silk, nylon and rayon mixed with nylon.
3. Classification of textile materials according to their composition.
(1) white billet fabric: raw materials are processed into fabric, which is also called raw fabric.
(2) color fabric: after the bleaching of the raw material or the fancy line is processed into the fabric, the silk is also known as the cooked fabric.